Comix: Big Henry & Baghead Bob Joyfully Asphyxiate the Bourgeois

The following is a small collection of comic strips I created a while ago. Enjoy!


(Click the pictures for a bigger image of each strip)


***



Comix: Big Henry and Baghead Bob in...
"Philandering fox fires in the Philadelphia Cheese-steak of your soul."

***



Comix: Big Henry in...
"The feeling-up feline flower-power hour."

***



Comix: Big Henry presents Yaddle Jones in...
"Pirates in fancy-pants pumpernickel suits."

***



Comix: Big Henry presents Baghead Bob in...
"Cancer-riddled culinary Delights on the deathbed of doom."

***

If I ever find more of these cartoons on my harddrive (or if I one day get around to creating more strips), I'll post them here. However, for a look at the first Big Henry comic ever created, see:

Celebrity Cola: A Navel-Gazing Origin Story (as opposed to a Naval-Gazing Orange Storey).

No comments: